Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another top to add to the pile




Well I finished an online mystery last week, was pretty fun and turned out great too. We also sent out a package to a person in an exchange I got some wonderful needles, a pattern & everything to make it with also a scrapbag & pincushion. I'd been eyeing one of these for a long time but never made any, now there is now excuse but time!!! Plus she sent me some


5" charms from kT line of aunt purdy, love those charms, and she also makes her own soy candles, so she tucked some in there of them, they are out of this world~~~ wonderful, smelling and burns nicely too. check out her website tell her Carolyn from KT Camp sent ya. www.kskreations.com They are some great candles.

I also got some 1930's reproduction 3" strips from an online centralized swap at the ohioquilters group www.ohioquilters.com and they are great!! Don't know what I"m going to use mine for yet but will come up with something I'm sure. These are some great gals to exchange with. I must say I'll be signing up for the 3" strip swap again. I love the kitty ones, along with the scotty dogs and don't forget the chickens too. My favorites of the 1930's reproductions are the flowers especially daisy's. I love those.



2 comments:

~Sheli~ said...

You say that I'm busy? Looks like you are just as busy as I am! only difference is that you are getting more complete tops done than I am.. Sheli another OhioQuilter!

Ohio Quilter said...

LOL I know what you mean Sheli~~~ I've slowed down a bunch since summer has hit~~~
All I want to do it quilt, heheh
great to meet you