Monday, September 23, 2013







I was thinking of a way to get some of the project/quilt done. So I'm going to pick a project for the week to complete or work on and post my progress. So I picked a quilt that has been on my quilting frame for over 3 weeks now, I know pretty sad that it has been sitting there that long waiting to be quilted. I just couldn't get any motivation to do so. So I want to get it quilted and off the frame. Here is the one I picked. 
The pattern I believe is called Fire Escape, done in assorted blue batiks. It is a large lap size. I found some really pretty variegated YLI thread which I think would be perfect on it, now to decide on what to do in the large strips. I might do just an overall too with some swirls or flowers. So this is Monday lets see how the rest of the week goes.

No comments: