Tuesday, December 02, 2014

I'm Back~~~

Hi Everyone, I'm back~~~ It has been a wild year~~ I did however get a lot done since my last post in April. On my to do list I did get a few quilt done that has been UFO's for a long, long time. I got my deer quilts both finished. Husband love his~~ buzz saw quilt done, put a flannel backing on it so it now the quilt I talk along with to retreats. Split decision done and sold it. The 1600 quilt done & was given to my friend Bianca which loves it. Bits & Pieces put together now to be quilted. I've still have quite a few but at least I have some that done. I've completed quite a few quilts in between the UFO's, so I wasn't too lazy. I've been on lots of retreats this year with some great quilting ladies whom I treasure their friendship very deeply. Let's see since april add 5 more to this list, plus I have one more to end the year with. 2015 is looking like a lot of fun as well, starting in february~~ Can't wait till the next one~~ I've been learning some new online stuff with classes I've been taking. So hopefully I'll be posting more with some ideas i have swirling around in my head.So stay tuned.

No comments: