Thursday, November 15, 2007

Some People ~~


I was cleaning out a bunch of paper work today and came across this that I had wrote down on a scrap piece of paper. I'm thinking of stitchin this unto some fabric put some small quilt blocks as a border and putting on my wall.
Here is what I wrote down. Not sure where I seen it at.

Some People
Some People come into our lives and Quickly Go
Some People move our souls to Dance
They Awaken us to new Understanding with the Passing
whispers of their Wisdom
some people make the Sky More Beautiful to gaze Upon.
They stay in our lives for awhile,leave footprints on our Hearts
and we are never ever the same.

How true the above is. I mean I have some really great friend whom no matter when we see or talk to another we just pick up where we left off. We accept each other for who we are mistakes and all. I have some that have came into my life and stayed awhile & we are no longer in each other lives, but I'm thankful to have known them. Not sure what happened within the friendship but that is in the past. I've learned a lot myself thru knowning some of the friends that came into my life which I'm oh so grateful.

1 comment:

Nurse Nancy said...

Boy isn't that the truth. I love that. So simple and yet so perfectly true. I wonder who originally wrote it??