Monday, September 29, 2008

were have the days gone

Geesh were have all of the days gone by? I mean seems like the boys have just gotten off to school now September has slipped right by me. time is sure flying by. I haven't been quilting much, besides making some bags to take on vacation next month. Well we are leaving on October 17th. Looking so forward to it, need a break. I have been going thru my stash to reduce it, since there are some gorgeous lines coming out. Got to make some room!! On a sad note, we got our garage/storage shed broken into last week, ( I have a feeling it will get worse) but the blessing was nothing was taken. Yea!! The shed didn't have a whole lot in there but the lil garage is my sewing room converted over. The door lock was busted off but nothing was taken or damaged, thank God. I don't know if they just didn't want my 3 sewing machines, fabric, patterns etc, they didn't even want the chocolate stash in my lil frig. I praise God he was watching over us. The big garage they couldn't get in. So I don't know if it sad they didn't want my stuff or sad they broke in. LOL

My goal for the rest of the year is to finally get those tops all quilted out, don't know what I'll do with them, where to put them but I really want to get them done. heck I might give out some for christmas presents.

1 comment:

Regina said...

So sorry to hear about the break in - glad no one was hurt... frustrating though.