Friday, September 25, 2009

End of month

Well already end of the month. Time just seems to be flying by. I'm still not walking on my own yet, I'm partial weight bearing now which is a lot better then mashing the couch. I can't wait to get back to driving and doing things I want to do, LOL I'm looking forward to a get away next weekend. I need it, so bad, to be around some wonderful giving, fun ladies just hanging out, talking, relaxing, and just some plain ole girl time. I feel it is important for women to have time to ourselves being ourselves and turning off the wife/mother/sister/helper mode. The group of gals I'll be spending time with are truely wonderful ladies. They are such giving caring women. It is such an honor to know each one of them with their own personalities. We each have different backgrounds, lifestyles and personalities but we accept, appreciate each other, which is so nice. That is why I look forward to my 3 weekend getaways a year with them. Ladies if you are reading this, you ladies ROCK!!!

I'm not sure what I'm going to bring to sew on, but I'm sure will find something to do. Not like I don't have kits all ready to sew and do, hehehe. I'm hoping to get out in the sewing room this weekend. I've been doing some hand work on a couple wallhangings, lots of buttonhole stitching. But I'm sooo done with that, well once it gets done I will be. I can't wait to get to do some quilting on the frame. Maybe because the weather has changed to fall, summer is hard time for me to get into sewing always has been.


No comments: