Monday, April 19, 2010

Beautiful April

This has been such a beautiful month, my lilac bush is blooming, along with my tulips. Spring is here~~
Been crazy too, still going thru the my step moms stuff, lots of stuff is all I can say. Hopefully got through all of the fabric, now to start on the craft stuff, thread, and the rest of the sewing stuff. Glad dad is going to handle all of the wood stuff.
I'm getting ready for the Ohio quilters Annual Retreat next week. It is such a wonderful time spent with some great ladies, awesome food, time to just sew, relax and view some of God's Beautiful Country side. Trying to get all of the stuff I bring since I head it up, plus get all of my stuff cut out & ready to see. Saves so much time. I place all of them in huge ziploc bags with the patterns or in a plastic container. I usually take around 4 or so, incase I get bored. How many do you usually take?? curious minds want to know. I also have a check off list which makes things so much easier, plus I don't forget anything.
I still need to decide on what to bring for snackin?? Any ideas??? I love to try new recipes. especially quick & easy but oh so tasty.
Oh an update on my "babies" (kittens) they are doing so wonderful. They are all starting to walk & play with each other. I have one that is super vocal, one that is shy, and two that love to play with each other. I'll have to get an updated picture on here.
Have a great day...



No comments: