Wednesday, January 30, 2008

what a month~~

Boy this month has just flown by, been busy with the kids, house crap and mostly trying to keep warm. Hadn't sewn a whole lot this month.Now I have two quilts that finally got quilted but still need binding on them, which is the absolute most boring thing for me to do. I hate doing binding, I would much rather pay someone else to do it or trade something to someone to do it, LOL.

i love making tops, puttting them together then I feel so good it is the rest of the process I don't really get a "high" off of. Now I'm on my last block of the antique roses quilt so hopefully will be getting it done before I go to a retreat to work on the pieced sashing & borders.

With this cold weather I just can't seem to get into the mood to sew, want to snuggle under a quilt with a good book which I pretty much did all weekend. I love days like that every once in awhile but seems like when I do that house crap gets all piled up.

I think I'll put my feet up snuggle under a quilt and do some embroidery while veggin out on some DVR stuff.

No comments: