Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Finally Done something


Well I did got my antique roses quilt done!!!! Yea~~~ I just need to add another border but not sure what yet. But so glad it is more or less done. I also got the rag quilt done all except the clipping. I'm so not looking forward to doing all of the clipping. I did up 2 pillowcases plus a purse/tote. Finally got some major sewing done. Gosh it felt so good to get somethings done. It has been a long time since I was sewing, way to long. Now I just need to put my sewing room back together. I'm collecting a laundry basket of things to get rid of so hopefully I can add to that today. clutter drives me nuts sometimes, just feels like you can't breathe. It becomes overwhelming to me when it piles up, feels like you don't know where to begin at times. So I try to keep it under control. I feel if you keep it under control you use less time keeping things organized, i have more time to do what I love or want to do. I guess it is a control thing with me, LOL. I hope you all are having a good week & doing some sewing~~~~




1 comment:

Grandma said...

Your pieced sashing and border works perfectly with the fantastic applique.
Cindy in Seattle