Monday, April 27, 2009

3 more sleeps to go

Well it is 3 more sleeps until I leave for retreat. I still have lots to do. I still need to cut out the mystery quilt and quilt some fabric to make bags. I need to gather some things for the quilters yard sale. I haven't even made my soup yet to take and share. Going to make some taco soup, love that stuff. But I could eat soup any time of the year. Also need to make some type of dessert/snack to share as well. Not sure on what I'll bring them. Cookies are always a good thing.

I won't even pack my clothes until that morning, since I was reminded on my last post I didn't include that. I even bought some new pj's to wear, a pair of hello kitty lounge pants and a pair of new pink slippers. So all set. I need to get a couple more rechargeable batteries for my camera, hate it when they die out while during show and tell.


No comments: