Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow~~~

Heading out tomorrow for retreat. I'll be leaving very early in the morning. For the most part I'm all packed. Going to cut out some things to work on for retreat and pack up all of the retreat stuff into the van tonight except my personal stuff. I'll pack all of it tomorrow before I leave out of here. I'm so looking forward in going, nice relaxing place, no cooking, lots of good food, great people, and nothing but doing what I want, LOL. Plus no kids or husband wanting you to do something or get them something. I think more women ought to do a get away more often, makes your family for one appreciate you more plus it is good for the soul. Sometimes we just need a break from everyday life and pamper ourselves. So today I'll be heading to town to finish up some last minute errands and pick up a few things. I wish the weather would be better, I"m kinda tired of rain.


No comments: