Monday, May 04, 2009

Home from Retreat

Well got back from Retreat yesterday wore plum out~~~It was such a wonderful time, seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I made a new purse with help from Sue F, who was a wonderful patient teacher to us all. The mystery quilt looked so cool can't wait to make it, and the rag jacket the gals did are so beautiful. We ate great food, the chicken one night was wonderful. We laughed so much our sides were killing. Shopping was awesome I even went for awhile, thanks to my husband giving me some extra cash to spend. I even bought some new bunny patterns. I still have to put all of my sewing stuff back in the right spot, hopefully this week I 'll find some time. Lots going on this week. I can't wait to go back same time, same place and lots of the same friends. The gals there rocked this year~~~~


No comments: