Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Secret Sister & pumpkins


I just had to post what my sweet secret sister sent me in the past two weeks. This is such a great group ladies, plus we all love KT Fabrics. Mine has spoiled me this month~~~Nothing like a Jelly roll that will cheer any person up. Then she really out did herself with a pincushion plus the "booklet" that holds thread, needles and things. How cute is that!!! My husband made the comment " now you can stop putting the needles in the sofa arm" too funny. I hope the girl I send to likes hers as well. I always worry about stuff like that.

Here is a picture of the latest wallhanging I made. I love sitting and doing buttonhole stitchin while relaxing. Just so easy and give it a nice touch. This baby will be going up for sale as soon as i finish quilting it out. Any takers??? She is selling for $60.00, very big in size 44"x24". I love those pumpkins so primitive.

Have a great weekend, fall will be here before we know it.



No comments: