Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October already~~ WOW

Hard to believe it is October already, the leaves are turning looking so beautiful. The air is nippy which is wonderful. Before we know the big holidays will be here. It has been so hard to get back into the mood to quilt, I wanna read, get the house ready for winter, actually clean, LOL. Just seems like one thing after another keeps pulling me away from what relaxes me the most. I might have to start not answering the phone, and designate certain days/hours to sew. I've got a ton of project to work on. Josh's skate shop is being put on hold until maybe around december which I think is a good thing, I still hope the empty shop space is still there, if not then God has a better spot for it, if it is meant to be.
I'm still working on the non profit idea I'm wanting to do Hopefully come February I will be filing the paper work to make it official. So with many prayers & faith this will get off the ground. I feel women need a place to go, relax, enjoy themselves without the outside work coming in. A women/mother needs a break every now and then to re energize herself, feel good about herself, basically just to get away. I'm hoping to have that place very soon. a place where a women can let her hair down be her true self without feeling judge by other, appreciated for whom she is and the person God created her to be. It has taken me years, lot of therapy/prayers to realize that I'm love by God no matter how many mistakes I make, I can be my "true" self without feeling like I'm being judged by others & also be accepted by others as well. So that is how the "healing Quilt" has came about. A women has so many "roles" to be in life, sometimes she just needs a break from life so she can be good for others around her.

Quote for the day
Money doesn't bring happiness and creativity. Your creativity and happiness brings money."

How true is that Quote~~~ I mean if you are doing what you love in life the rest will follow along with the money. Life is too short to be working in a job because of the money, do something you love and it will follow~~~

No comments: