Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Playing in the sewing room



Well been piddling out in the sewing room. I'm getting back to sewing and dollmaking. I hate being in a slump. Since I got a booth at the local craft mall, mostly to get my creative juices flowing & get me back into dollmaking. I miss the creativity of it all. Plus after going to the quilt show really give me the umph to sew....
So here is something I finished up today. I thought she turned out kinda cut. The quilt picture is one of the kits I bought in Tennessee, cut out and sewed together in a couple of days. I made this for my husband Clyde as a thank you for letting me have a week with some wonderful gals at the quilt shows. Now I just need to quilt it for him. This is the 3rd or 4th deer quilt I've made him. He loves to hunt deer. I'm lucky to have such a supportive husband, truely blessed.
Wonder what else I can get into later today before church tonight since dinner is in the crockpot. I love my crockpot, such a time saver especially when I'd rather sew something. :)

No comments: