Friday, April 11, 2008

Friendships~~

Well I was tagged by Phyllis which was so cool~~ so here is a few things about friendship some quotes I like

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

"Give others freedom to be themselves. Appreciate the differences between their ways an yours


I have lots of girls in my circle and decided that they all needed to know that someone cares about them and appreciate the difference they make in my life. If you are here it may be because I tagged you as one of the girls in my circle! If I didn't tag you , no offense intended. Tag! You're it! Consider yourself tagged.
***Phyllis
Nancy
Ann
***
Wanna let your friends know you love them and appreciate the difference they make in your life? Go here to learn how.

1 comment:

Phyl said...

I am so thrilled that u participated in this...thanks for the tag back!

Hugs,

Phyl